Internal Auditor Intern - #305460
Finovate People (Pty) Ltd
Our client, an investment holding company operating in the FMCG industry, is looking for an Internal Auditor Intern to join their team in Milnerton as soon as possible.
Key Job Functions:
- Prepare internal audit project planning documentation.
- Perform control effective and control adequacy reviews of business processes.
- Conduct internal audits in line with the internal audit methodology.
- Document/compile system descriptions; results of testing; and audit working papers to support findings.
- Identify key issues and opportunities for improvement by analyzing data and drawing informative conclusions to improve controls, effectiveness, efficiency and profitability.
- Perform stock-take audits at various divisions which may include working on the weekends.
- Draft audit findings and discuss with appropriate level of management
- Follow up on outstanding audit findings with management on a monthly basis
- Continuous developing and updating of audit work programs
- Ad-hoc assistance to Internal Audit Manager
Knowledge and Experienced Required:
- BCom Internal Audit / BTech Internal Audit or similar a qualification
- Computer skills – Ability to use MS Word and Excel on intermediate level
- Knowledge of Syspro ERP System will be advantageous
- Willing and able to travel within South Africa
- Valid driver’s license with own reliable transport
Area: Panorama, Milnerton
Salary offered: R15 500-R17 500
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Please apply online if you meet the above-mentioned requirements.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.