Sr Advanced Analytics Analyst - #305509
Careers that Change Lives
Medtronic is working to improve how healthcare addresses the needs of more people, in more ways and in more places around the world. As one company, we can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. This is the ideal opportunity to join us and be part of our commitment to the health of others.
In your role as a Sr Advanced Analytics Analyst you will play a key role in various pricing operations projects across the Southern African region. Your analytical insights will help to make a difference between achieving or not achieving financial and profitability targets.
A Day in the Life
In your role you will be responsible for:
- Managing and maintaining the existing repository of dashboards and reports (mostly Power BI or Excel based).
- Reviewing competition and working closely with pricing teams to determine the price of new/existing products.
- Providing analytical support for various price increase initiatives.
- Providing insights, analysis and suggestions on pricing for country tenders.
- Conducting ad hoc analyses mostly related to profitability, customer trade profiles, various business insights and performance.
- Working on various pricing/tender/contract related projects (e.g. Vendavo, salesforce.com and ServiceNow implementation).
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Economics/ Finance/ Statistics/ Accounting or Business Administration.
- Relevant experience in data analytics.
- Proficiency in MS Excel/Access/Power BI.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in the English language.
- Problem solver, solution finder, detail oriented, proactive approach.
Nice to Haves
- Previous healthcare experience.
- Salesforce.com and ServiceNow experience. .
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to all our employees:
- Flexible working environment
- Annual Incentive Plan % depending on company results
- Pension scheme and group discount on healthcare insurance
- Training possibilities via Cornerstone/Skills Lab
- Employee Assistance Program and Recognize! (our global recognition program)
Our unwavering commitment to inclusion, diversity, and equity (ID&E) means zero barriers to opportunity within Medtronic and a culture where all employees belong, are respected, and feel valued for who they are and the life experiences they contribute. We know equity starts beyond our workplace, and we must play a role in addressing systemic inequities in our communities if we hope to have long-term sustainable impact. Anchored in our Mission, we continue to drive ID&E forward both to enhance the well-being of Medtronic employees and to accelerate innovation that brings our lifesaving technologies to more people in more places around the world.
Bold thinking. Bolder actions. We are Medtronic.
We lead global healthcare technology and boldly attack the most challenging health problems facing humanity by searching out and finding solutions. Our Mission — to alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life — unites a global team of 90,000+ passionate people. Powered by our diverse knowledge, insatiable curiosity, and desire to help all those who need it, we deliver innovative technologies that transform the lives of two people every second, every hour, every day. Expect more from us as we empower insight-driven care, experiences that put people first, and better outcomes for our world.
In everything we do, we are engineering the extraordinary .
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!