Technology (Grade 8 to 9) and EGD Teacher (Grade 10 to 12) - #305516
Curro Holdings Ltd
At Curro, we care.
Technology (Grade 8 to 9) and EGD Teacher (Grade 10 to 12)
Vacancy Reference: 19061
Curro invites dedicated teachers who embody the spirit of lifelong learning. Together, we cultivate minds and hearts, shaping the future one learner at a time. If you aspire to inspire, influence, and innovate, Curro is your platform.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with the following experience, qualifications and /or skillsets:
- An appropriate academic and professional education qualification from a recognised institution.
- Relevant experience in teaching learners in this phase.
- Current SACE registration.
- IEB experience.
- A clear criminal record.
The responsibilities are :
- Plan, control, record and report on assessments.
- Attend meetings, forums, workshops for the grades/phase as required.
- Create an educational atmosphere in the classroom.
- Take responsibility for any and all school equipment and stock of the class.
- Work closely with the teachers in the grades/phase to ensure the effective running of the grades/phase.
- Manage, plan, assist and promote teaching and learning within the class.
- Manage, plan, assist and promote activities (sport and culture) within the school.
- Manage, plan, assist and promote discipline within the grades/phase.
- Assist with sport and other admin duties as and when the need arises.
- Personal commitment to education and a willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the school.
The successful candidate will start on 01 April 2024.
Read more about where you will work
PRESCHOOL | PRIMARY SCHOOL | HIGH SCHOOL
Please apply before 23 February 2024.
Curro is an equal-opportunity employer, and therefore preference will be given to EE candidates
P.S Please view your profile for progress on your application.
If you have not had any feedback from the school within two weeks of the closing date of this advert, accept that you were not successful for this position
But don’t be dismayed, next time it might be you
Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be communicated with
Curro reserves the right not to make an appointment
NB: Please remember and take note before applying that this is a Temp / Contract position
NB: Please note that if you are found to apply for two or more positions that you do not qualify for in the least, you will be blocked from the system for 30 days. This is due to a large volume of applicants who are abusing the system