Project Management Administrator - (CONTRACT) - #305540
Responsible for the provision of support and guidance on project management processes, procedures, tools and techniques to programme managers, project managers and their teams. Support includes the use of project management software, the development, production and maintenance of plans (including time, resource, cost and exception plans), the tracking and reporting of progress and performance of one or more ICT projects (including those performed by third parties under contract), the maintenance of programme and/or project files, the analysis of performance and the maintenance of metric data and estimating models, and the administration of project change control, including use of configuration management systems.
- Provide administration support to Project Manager/s and Project teams which includes; minute-taking, diary management & meeting scheduling & preparation
- Execute on the SGT PMO continuous improvement plan by compiling updates on project reports.
- Optimal usage of PPO and other SGT PMO Toolsets across all agreed functionalities and features. Incl. Updating issue, Risk & dependency logs.
- Effective Stakeholder engagement throughout project lifecycle.
- Continuous collaboration with SGT Towers and Clients
- Adhere to SGT Service Management procedures and protocol & to Project Management governance as agreed by Steerco or relevant Project Forum
- Project budget & Financial management: Track project budget, Reports, Projections, Invoicing, query resolution
- Ensure accurate Time Management of project resources.
- Handle Hardware/Software/Stationery requests on the project.
Relevant accredited courses (relevant diploma an advantage)
- At least 3 years job-related experience in formal project administration (IT software development projects beneficial)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Solid understanding of a project’s life cycle and a project methodology
- Strong administration skills
- Advanced knowledge of Project tools: Excel, PowerPoint, Word & MS Project, JIRA
- Collaboration: Unlocking our Winning As One spirit by focusing on a better outcome for all, achieved through partnership and an open-minded approach to everything
- Care: Serving with empathy and consideration, knowing that everything we do leave a lasting impact and legacy
- Innovation: Always striving for continuous improvement to create value for our stakeholders, our society, and our world
- Integrity: Unwavering in our pursuit to do the right thing, resolute in our commitment to what's good for all our stakeholders
Kindly regard your application as unsuccessful if you have not heard from the agency within 2 weeks