Technical Sales Consultant - #305555
Global trusted manufacturer of high-precision instruments for chemical analysis, has a vacancy for a dynamic Sales Consultant, based in the Western Cape, Somerset-West. At least 5 years laboratory experience working with titration, ion chromatography, NIR spectroscopy and 2 years sales experience in a similar role required. Driver’s license essential. Excellent bilingual communication skills and Tertiary qualification in Chemistry required.
- NDip/BSc Chemistry
- Min 5 years laboratory experience working with titration, ion chromatography, NIR spectroscopy
- Min 2 years sales experience in similar position
- Valid driver's license
- Must be willing to travel
- To look after existing customers and grow the company’s business.
- This will include sales of entire range of the company’s products in the Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Southern Cape and Northern Cape.
- Will need to comply with the administration requirements of the company
- Ensure data in CRM is updated on a regular basis
- Provide reports to Regional Manager
- Call on existing customers and search for new customers
- Installation of instruments sold
- Assistance with deliveries when travelling to certain areas
- Conduct/assist with product demonstrations, seminars and exhibitions
- Provide telephonic and on-site technical support to customers
- Prepare quotations for customers
- Follow up on prospects and provide regular feedback to Manager.
If you have not heard from us within 3 months of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Only online applications will be considered.
You will be directed to our database service provider, Ditto Jobs. Please complete your application in full. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should any other suitable positions become available, Elchemie will contact you to request your permission to submit your profile to a client.
By submitting your application, you give consent and authorise Elchemie to undertake collection, processing, and further processing of your Personal Information for the purposes of potentially securing employment.
As an applicant you agree to make available to Elchemie all necessary personal information required for the purpose of potentially securing employment and you understand and agree that should you upload personal information and data, that information will be shared with our authorised job placement database service provider, job portals, and -websites, where such an advert is managed by our services and service providers.