Junior Nursery Manager - #305630
Our client based in the East London area is looking for a Junior Nursery Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate should be a dedicated, responsible, and committed individual.
- Motivate and manage a team of dedicated nursery staff
- Manage scouting and irrigation activities
- Manage grafting and bud wood activities
- Responsible – would be required to share weekend duties and cover management of the nursery when our nursery manager is on leave or visiting clients
- Able to get the most out of our nursery staff team in terms of productivity, while maintaining good morale
- Attention to detail, and being able to achieve good yields with the growing processes
- Passion for horticulture and growing
Accommodation can be provided, good growth potential in this position over the next 3-5 years!
If you meet all of the above, please apply directly here OR send your CV to [Email Disabled] Please note due to high volume responses, only candidates that meet the advertised criteria will be contacted.