Contracts Administrator - #305636
In the contract administrator role, you will lead the management, design, construction, and maintenance related to professional service agreements. You will search for potential risks in contracts being considered by the organization. Success in this role will be demonstrated by your ability to identify contracts and deals that contribute to bottom-line growth which are compliant with local laws and regulations.
- Relevant qualification would be an advantage
- Experience working within the same or similar role within the construction and/or engineering industry
- Good knowledge of contract law
- Familiarity with business, finance, and accounting terminology
- Has strong negotiation and mediation skills
- Knowledge of legal requirements involved with contracts within the construction and/or engineering industries
- Attention to detail
- Creative, out of the box thinker
- Review plans, specifications and contracts to ensure the correct equipment, material and subcontractor services are ordered and/or purchased
- Determine or negotiate contract terms and conditions, award supplier contracts or recommend contract awards
- Manage paperwork related to contracts
- Establish delivery schedules, monitor progress, and contact clients and suppliers to resolve problems
- Work with project managers, architects, engineers, owners and others to make sure project goals are met
- Ensures contracts are in compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Develops and drafts business proposals for strategic partnerships and similar deals
- Assisting in the preparation of subcontract packages and tenders
- Assisting in drafting the scope of work and procurement schedules
- Issuing variations
- Managing time extensions
- Processing progress claims
- Co-ordinating and attending site meetings and providing technical expertise if required.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.