Deal Maker Specialised Finance (Debtor Finance) - #305670
Date: 2 weeks ago
City: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Contract type: Full time
Job Description To ensure client frontline engagement to drive sales of Debtor Finance solutions by acquiring, executing, retaining and expanding business to achieve sales targets through the execution of a defined origination and sales plan, originating and structuring deals Hello Future Deal Maker: Debtor Finance Welcome to FNB, the home of the #changeables. We design for the shapeshifters and deliver products and services that make us incredibly proud of people that make it happen As part of our team in FNB Commercial Structured Finance Solutions you will be surrounded by unique talents, diverse minds, and an adaptable environment that lives up to the promise of staying curious. Now’s the time to imagine your potential in a team where experts come together and ignite effective change Are you someone who can:
- Build strong relationships internally with coverage bankers to originate new funding opportunities?
- Understand and stay close to the needs, demands, perceptions and lending behaviours of a client portfolio to offer the correct working capital solution?
- Understand key competitors, global trends, sector dynamics and key macro environmental forces to analyse and identify bank-wide opportunities and challenges? This includes participation and involvement with industry/regulatory forums (where relevant)
- Understand the critical micro-environmental impacts and relationships i.e., client performance trends, financial data, debt profile, gearing, projected cash flows, operations to identify and persuade stakeholders to adopt differentiated working capital funding solutions e.g., overdraft and invoice discounting?
- Understand the Bank’s credit policies and lending criteria and be confident to present to a national credit committee and to debate sustainable levels of debt and debt carrying capacity for prospective clients with the committee?
- Formulate solutioning approaches where considerations will include client requirements, regulations, internal risk frameworks, pricing, term and funding mechanisms?
- Have a minimum of a relevant BCom Degree in Law, Accounting, Commerce, Finance or related (Postgraduate qualification preferred)
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ Debtor Finance experience
- Have good understanding of the Debtor Finance product requirements and systems
- Have relevant sales and origination experience with an existing network of clients
- An innovative work environment
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Collaborative teams
- Attentive to detail
- A strong communicator and negotiator