Compensation & Benefits Manager-72248 - #305717
Date: 2 weeks ago
City: Boksburg, Gauteng
Contract type: Full time
Unique Personnel boasts over 50 years (established in 1970) of personnel and staffing experience, so it's not surprising that even though our main focus has been providing on South African Staffing Solutions, we now recruit internationally for over 5000 clients
Reporting to the Director : Human Resources.
Job Specification (not totally inclusive)
- Developing and implementing compensation & benefits policies, procedures and standards within the legislative framework and advise accordingly;
- Preparing Compensation & Benefits budget for the entire organization for incorporation into the various functional budgets and ensuring the preparation for annual salary review, performance bonus & wage negotiations are collated timeously;
- Analyzing compensation and benefits policies, government regulations, and prevailing wage rates to develop competitive compensation plan;
- Conducting organizational specific salary surveys and give input to external salary surveys for benchmarking purposes;
- Proactively benchmarking and analyzing compensation levels and practices to influence the attraction and retention of HIPO’s;
- Working closely with global organization in managing and implementing incentive schemes;
- Reviewing compensation plans with monetary and non-monetary benefits based on business and employee needs;
- Ensuring HR K-Success employee data correlates with payroll employee data; and
- Management of HR K-Success system and HR Office Administration.
- Responsible for managing HR employee programs i.e., employee services awards, employee recognition etc.;
Minimum Skills required.
- Degree in Human Resources Management or related field is required;
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience working as a Compensation and Benefits Manager or in a similar role within Manufacturing/Engineering environment;
- Proven experience in managing teams and developing employees;
- Must have hands-on HR SAP/R3 or K-Success experience;
- Must have sound understanding of HR management principles and practices;
- Good working knowledge of job evaluation and job analysis system;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suit (especially Excel and PowerPoint); and
- Valid driver’s license and own reliable transport.
Behavioural Competencies required.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, relationship building and influencing skills;
- Must have strong analytical skills and focused on details & accuracy;
- Ability to work well under pressure without compromising work quality or standards; and
- Ability to move past obstacles to achieve end results in an efficient and professional manner