Sales Representative, Depuy Synthes, Western Cape - #305724
Johnson & Johnson
The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of One Ethicon, DePuy Synthes and Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions.
Sales representative, depuy synthes, Western Cape
Location: Western Cape and surrounding
Member of the DPS Sales Team responsible for regional sales achievement and market share growth. Increasing the sales of DPS products in a concise, effective manner in accordance with company policy and strategies. Gaining of market insights to support the company’s strategic and tactical implementation and actively collaborating with all internal stakeholders fostering a cohesive working environment.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have :
- Daily application of high-level business acumen supporting the company’s long term sustainable and profitable growth plan through clear customer targeting and segmentation, choosing correct method of servicing and choosing the right product
- Achievement of territory sales forecast through CREDO based daily activities.
- To grow our sales faster than our competitors and to gain market share.
- Developing sustainable and long-term relationships with our customers.
- Compliant KOL and HOD customer management
- High knowledge and understanding of customer usage patterns and market share gain opportunities to support clear targeting and segmentation.
- Establish competitive product and market insights supporting the company’s strategic and tactical implementation plan.
- Active utilization of company’s reporting tools to analyse and track territory performance for all areas measured (Sales, Consignment Utilization, etc)
- End to End Operational Efficiency management (Walking Implants, Leakage, Compliant and accurate booking, Consignment etc)
- Quarterly and daily territory planning in line with the companies planning tool.
- Conduct quarterly sales presentations in a professional manner and in line with corporate guidelines.
- Compliant and effective management of company’s inventory and instruments
- Maintain and continuously improve a sustainable compliance program (i.e. HCC/HCBI/Anti-Corruption/Privacy/HR-/Work instruction- & Quality policies).
- Establish specific sales objectives/plans per account aligned with national sales and marketing strategies.
- Ensure optimal product knowledge in order to advise customers and detail products appropriately (achieve a minimum of 90% on all training tests).
- Maintain all equipment / company assets / records in good working order and ensure accurate record keeping of same e.g. laptop, cell phone, equipment / generators etc.
- Be presentable and cultivate a positive image of Johnson & Johnson MedTech at all times.
- Contribute to the sales and business planning process.
- Collaborating with all internal stakeholders to improve selling and planning skills.
- Willingness to travel when needed to other regions.
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
· At least 3 – 5 years previous sales experience with a medical background with achievement of sales targets
- English on proficient level
- Working knowledge and understanding of product portfolio
- Working knowledge of both private and government sector for medical devices
- Effective communicator with experience in presenting complex marketing, clinical and non-clinical issues to Senior management and stakeholders.
- Experience in working with and presenting marketing and product issues to Management
- A self starter who is agile at making things happens
- Collaborative attitude across organization
- Experience with Excel and report writing.
- The ability to collaborate will all levels of management and influence decision-making across a matrix environment
- Demonstrated personal integrity and ability to deal with sensitive issues with tact, diplomacy and judgment while maintaining complete discretion and confidentiality.
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employee benefits.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo. We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences. That is why we in South Africa are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”! When appointing potential candidates in South Africa, the Employment Equity and Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment Legislation will be considered