Goods Receiving Clerk-72403 - #305739
Date: 2 weeks ago
City: Brakpan, Gauteng
Contract type: Full time
Unique Personnel boasts over 50 years (established in 1970) of personnel and staffing experience, so it's not surprising that even though our main focus has been providing on South African Staffing Solutions, we now recruit internationally for over 5000 clients
Duties and Responsibilities
Effectively executing the receiving function, including but not limited to:
- Offloading and arranging offloading for stock delivered at premises.
- Checking stock received to paperwork & processing despatch notes and invoices on ERP System.
- Liaising with Commercial to ensure that the correct orders are allocated to receipts without order numbers on ERP System.
- Communicating receipts with Quality.
- Ensure that Delivery Notes & Tax Invoices are taken to the Creditors Administrator on a daily basis.
- Processing RT Notes when stock is rejected by the quality department on ERP System.
- Ensuring that the Creditors Administrator has a copy of all RT documents.
- Physically allocating stock to correct areas and recording this on the ERP System.
- Tracking Stock Movements between Stores and Recording on ERP System.
- Administering documentation for receiving stock internally from the Workshop.
- Processing receipt of P6 orders.
- Assisting with annual and perpetual stock takes.
- Collecting stock from suppliers when required.
- Grade 12 certificate
- Experience working on MS Office programmes
- Previous experience working on ERP System
- 3 – 5 years’ experience working in stores environment
- Valid driver’s licence for more than 5 years
- Good communication skills
- Valid forklift license
- Valid overhead crane license will be advantageous
- Diploma or equivalent qualification in relevant stores position