Head of Communication Africa - #305750
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch!
- Build branding and communication structure in close collaboration
- Utilise central communications material and support provided
- Develop a basic communication concept that states priorities and possible measures and which works towards building brand awareness and reputation:
- Media activities: build up media relations, reply to media inquiries, create press releases, monitor media coverage
- Implementation of press talks/media interaction on a regular basis
- Maintain/enhance Facebook channel – supported by team member
- Maintain/build website – supported by team member
- Align closely with central brand building team for AF
- Basic marketing communication as applicable incl. corporate design guidance
- Change communication
- Coordination of agency activities, agency briefings, etc.
- Organization, conceptual, textual or graphical implementation of internal and external communication activities
- Conception and creation of communication material (brochures, advertisements, factsheets, presentations, etc.)
- Maintenance of Intranet – supported by team member
- Internal communication
- Support Management and divisions in their communication
- Advanced degree in communication or business administration
- Good general education
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in operational communication activities (corporate communication, PR agency, journalism)
- Experience in media relations & branding communications
- Project experience
- Experience in leading external vendors or service providers/agencies
- Experience in general management, i. e., leading team (trainee), finance and procurement processes
- Excellent oral and written expression skills
- Conveying messages in a simple and target-oriented way
- Strong conceptual & analytical skills
- Communicative and cooperative personality
- Good social competence
- Well organised, self-confident, independent, proactive
- High degree of self-initiative, independent style of working
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce.
By responding to this advert, you consent to Bosch SA (Pty) Ltd to the processing of your personal information for the recruitment purposes and confirm that any personal information has been submitted voluntarily.
Applicants will be requested to fill in and sign a POPIA Act Consent form. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.