SAP Development & Integration Lead - #305757
Our client, a financial services provider in Cape Town is looking for a SAP Development and Integration Lead to join their team.
As a team player in the SAP CoE team, you and your team will be required to deliver development and integration services relating to S/4HANA Finance, SAP Data Services, Master Data Governance, Insurance Analyzer, SAP ECC HCM, Success Factors and SAP Business Technology Platform.
You will lead a team of SAP development and integration specialists delivering expertise in support of business-as-usual system changes, bespoke Cloud and on-premise applications by using fit-for-purpose SAP technologies. You will be required to act as subject matter expert on latest SAP development tools and provide expert technical advice to functional teams and business stakeholders in search of SAP system solutions.
You will be required, in your own capacity, to also undertake development and integration requests while guiding the team to adhere to leading SAP development practices.
Your role and that of your team requires deep technical understanding of the SAP ecosystem with knowledge of integration enabled by the following:
* Web Services
* OData Services
* Success Factors Business Integration Builder (Replication)
* SAP BTP Integration Suite (CPI)
Knowledge of some or all of the following SAP technologies is essential:
* ABAP (ECC and S/4HANA)
* SAP Business Workflow
* Groovy Script
* Receive, assess and allocate JIRA requests
* Ensure periodic client cadences for alignment, prioritisation and escalation activities
* Ensure adequate resource levelling in response to backlog and incoming JIRA requests
* Ensure adherence to Release, Incident and SAP Change Management procedures
* Ensure audit compliance in change management
* Ensure alignment with SAP CoE governance, procedures and standards
* Troubleshoot technical bugs
* Advise on enhancements to existing integration patterns
* Support functional resources with change requests and resolution of issues
* Support SAP Platform Services in maintenance of landscape
* Provide support during application upgrades
* Undertake development requests
What will make you successful in this role?
Bachelor's degree or Diploma, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology or related
* Working functional knowledge of SAP ECC HCM, Success Factors, Master Data Governance, SAP Data Services and/or S/4HANA Finance
* Knowledge of SAP Integration Suite, Web Services, API's and other integration patterns
* Knowledge of SAP Business Technology Platform and services
* Functional knowledge of SAP HCM and Success Factors will be advantageous
* Knowledge of DevOps using SAP Solutions will be advantageous
* Knowledge of HTML will be advantageous
* Ability to interpret and interrogate written requirements
* Ability to prioritize tasks based on operational needs
* Ability to deliver in accordance with strict deadlines
* At least 5 years in SAP Development using required development tools and coding languages
* At least 3 years in S/4HANA and Business Technology Platform
* At least 5 years in SAP ECC.