Logistics Manager - #305767
- Develop and implement logistics strategies, policies, and procedures to ensure efficient transportation and storage of agricultural products.
- Coordinate and manage the end-to-end supply chain operations, including forecasting, inventory management, order processing, shipping, and delivery.
- Enhance and optimize logistics processes to minimize costs, improve productivity, and ensure timely and accurate delivery of products.
- Collaborate with internal teams, suppliers, and customers to coordinate transportation schedules, resolve any transportation issues, and ensure seamless logistics operations.
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of logistics operations and identify any areas for improvement or cost savings.
- Manage and negotiate contracts with transportation providers, ensuring compliance with all legal and safety regulations.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external stakeholders, such as suppliers, vendors, and third-party logistics providers (3PLs).
- Oversee the management and maintenance of logistics-related software systems and technologies to ensure accurate tracking and reporting.
- Lead, mentor, and motivate a team of logistics professionals to achieve departmental goals and objectives.
- Stay updated with industry trends and developments in agricultural logistics to recommend and implement process improvements and stay competitive in the market.
- Bachelor's degree in logistics, supply chain management, or a related field.
- At least 4 years of experience in logistics management, preferably in the agriculture industry.
- Strong knowledge of agricultural logistics, including transportation, warehousing, supply chain management, and regulatory compliance.
- Proven track record of successfully managing end-to-end logistics operations, optimizing processes, and delivering cost savings.
- Excellent leadership and supervisory skills with the ability to hire, train, and develop a high-performing team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with the capability to anticipate and address potential logistics issues proactively.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficient in logistics software systems and technologies, including warehouse management systems (WMS) and transportation management systems (TMS).
- Sound knowledge of legal and safety regulations pertaining to transportation and logistics.
- Valid driver's license and the ability to travel as necessary.
- Blue Yonder WMS experience
Contact Hire Resolve today for your next career-changing move
- Our client is offering a highly competitive salary for this role based on experience.
- Apply for this role today, contact Ashley Feldtmann at Hire Resolve or on LinkedIn
- You can also visit the Hire Resolve website: hireresolve.us or email us your CV: [email protected]
We will contact you telephonically in 3 days should you be suitable for this vacancy. If you are not suitable, we will put your CV on file and contact you regarding any future vacancies that arise