Senior Clerk - #305787
Date: 2 weeks ago
City: Pretoria, Gauteng
Contract type: Full time
- Analyse and investigate suspicious transactions on policies on a daily basis from exception reports printed daily.
- Investigate Cases that are identified with duplicate cell numbers used on different policies on exception reports printed daily, escalate to District Managers, Broker Consultants and Area Managers for feedback.
- Follow up on numerous lapsed and cancelled policies marketed to same client repetitively – investigate from daily exception reports printed and escalate to District Managers, Broker Consultants and Area Managers for feedback.
- Follow up with Sales agents with low retention and high sales stats.
- investigate on monthly reports and escalate to Department Head for further review and action.
- Investigate Duplicate policies marketed by representatives without payment received.
- Investigate from daily exception reports and escalate to District Managers, Broker Consultants and Area Managers for feedback
- Investigate policies cancelled on stop order facilities.
- Assist with creation of new exception reports according to business needs
Rejected and accepted XN25 List
- Work on rejected and accepted list: - review information on all lives, addresses, banking details, Representative/broker number, commencement date, sum assured on all lives, table and term selection, premium and payment method, ensuring all benefits are granted and all necessary forms are attached.
- Process Qlink batch files and investigation of stop order lodgement queries when received.
- Follow up of outstanding requirements on policy applications.
- Formulate processes to address outstanding requirements.
- Ensure policy conversions and queries relating to conversions are addressed with Policy Services and captured correctly by clerks.
- Process polar applications when required
Training and Testing
- Testing of new system functions and programs.
- Conduct training of new personnel on all insurance systems and functions.
- Daily monitoring of work done by clerks and report on development and training needs.
- Ensure there are back-ups in place for the daily operations (courtesy calls and for the manual work including batch account holder verification, to be done).
- Ensure that the Quality Assurance aspects relating to FICA, such as verifying uploaded documents submitted by representatives of Investment Policies
Monitoring and Reporting
- Provide the Supervisors with feedback on productivity stats per user, worked on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Listen to Call recordings made by clerks for quality testing purposes.
- Implementing corrective measures required to ensure that the standard and quality of work is maintained using reports as tools.
- Reporting of High Risk, unusual and suspicious transactions to Compliance department.
- Grade 12
- 2-3 Years Long term insurance experience