Clerk Ordering - #305830
Responsible for coordinating all COC (Customers' own Collection) and ROD(Road on Delivery) deliveries for all retail branches.
Responsible for effective maintenance of the administrative functions in the Procurement Department (Fuel, Lubricants and Automotive), based in Centurion.
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION/TRAINING
- Grade 12
REQUIRED MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE
- 2 years Fuel ordering experience
- 1 Year administration experience
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Ordering of Fuel for all retail branches
- Liaison between branches and transporter
- Maintaining healthy fuel margins
- Supplier Management
Registering new suppliers
Upkeeping of price lists
Upkeeping of supplier data and documents
- Product Management
Registering and discontinuation of products
Manage price changes correct and timely
Monitor and take corrective action on margins
- Order Management
Manage Proagrica reports daily
Arrange and place bulk orders
- Maintain good relationships with branches and suppliers and resolve their queries
- Generate Excel reports from the K8 system, rework the data and import revised data into K8 system.
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE/ COMPETENCIES
- Product knowledge
- Good time management skills
- Good organising and planning skills
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accuracy and detail-oriented
- Identification with management
- Stress management
- Logical thinking
- Results driven
- Problem-solving abilities
- Team player
Closing date: 16 February 2024
Please note that correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. Applicants who have not heard from us within 30 days of the closing date may assume that their applications have been unsuccessful and are hereby thanked for their interest. The filling of these positions will be aligned to AFGRI's Employment Equity Policy
Applicants are informed that in order to consider any application for employment, we will have to process your personal information.
A law, known as the Protection of Personal Information Act, 4 of 2013 (POPIA) provides that when one processes another’s personal information, such collection, retention, dissemination and use of that person’s personal information must be done in a lawful and transparent manner.
In order to give effect to this right, we are under a duty to provide you with a number of details pertaining to the processing of your personal information. These details are housed under the HR Processing Notice, which can be accessed and viewed on the AFGRI Group website, https://www.agh.co.za/which HR Processing Notice we request you kindly download and read.