Makers-Lab Specialist - #305834
- To support and maintain a highly impactive, brand orientated consumer experience within the adidas Sandton Flagship store.
- To be the Expert who is responsible for the end-to-end service experience at all consumers within the designated consumer touchpoint, supporting all elements that provide a one-of-a-kind experience for our Flagship MakersLab Activation zone.
- To be the leading go to expert within the designated consumer touchpoint and have full knowledge and experience of product, features, benefits, competitors, and the future marketplace to drive brand engagement, consumer centricity and Flagship KPIs of MakerLab.
- Establish and maintain a culture of consumer centricity within the designated consumer touchpoint.
- To role model consumer service behaviours
- Support the tracking, supervise and optimise all consumer interactions within the designated consumer touchpoint.
- Foster consumer loyalty through high-quality interactions at each step and within the designated consumer touchpoint of MakerLab.
- Responsible for improving the experiences consumers have with adidas, with the goal of increasing consumer satisfaction, brand engagement and conversion.
- Responsible for the execution of the designated consumer touchpoint of Maker Lab.
- Accountable for the seamless execution of Makerlab activation events, in collaboration with the OCM BO team.
- Supports the Activation team and provides coaching to create a highly engaging and impactful shopping experience by adhering and elevating operational standards and process.
- Understands the behaviour and patterns of the Flagship store’s consumer base, draws conclusions from this and consults with peers to meet or exceed consumer expectations continuously.
- Provide feedback to all store teams on execution of service model across the designated consumer touchpoint.
- Creates and drives a service culture by ensuring all activities are centred on the consumer.
- Positively communicates and role models the adidas Brand Values.
- Positively influences all business stakeholders by offering suggestions and ideas on ways to improve operations and processes within their area of expertise.
- Communicates a desire to learn and seizes all available opportunities to drive own development and increase performance.
- Drive appropriate level of audience segmentation to deliver personalised and relevant consumer service at the designated consumer touchpoint
- Take full ownership of key performance indicators relevant to stages of consumer engagement and own performance
- Consumers, Peers, Key Retail Support Functions i.e Omni Channel Marketing, VM, Operations and Vendors.
- Must possess and consistently exhibit the competencies relative to the position.
- Excellent networking skills and customer relationship management.
- Knowledge and skills in driving financial results through Consumer Experience Services.
- Is confident in using various digital tools and applications as a method to best service the consumer.
- Has a background in arts and product knowledge.
- Has a background in retail sales and/or in a customer service facing role.
- Demonstrates the ability to lead a team to commercial and customer service goals.
- Ability to work in high-stress situations effectively without compromising their team’s success.
- Has sound product knowledge of both Adidas & 3rd party products.
- Understands the challenges of the retail world and is able to leverage previous learnings.
- 2-year college or university degree in business, retail management, or related field experience.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working in a sports/fashion consumer & commercial focused retail environment.
- Experience in managing high level retail image and delivering consumer in-store experience
AT ADIDAS WE HAVE A WINNING CULTURE. BUT TO WIN, PHYSICAL POWER IS NOT ENOUGH. JUST LIKE ATHLETES OUR EMPLOYEES NEED MENTAL STRENGTH IN THEIR GAME. WE FOSTER THE ATHLETE’S MINDSET THROUGH A SET OF BEHAVIORS THAT WE WANT TO ENABLE AND DEVELOP IN OUR PEOPLE AND THAT ARE AT THE CORE OF OUR UNIQUE COMPANY CULTURE: THIS IS HOW WE WIN WHILE PLAYING FAIR.
COURAGE: Speak up when you see an opportunity; step up when you see a need..
OWNERSHIP: Pick up the ball. Be proactive, take responsibility and follow-through.
INNOVATION: Elevate to win. Be curious, test and learn new and better ways of doing things.
TEAMPLAY: Win together. Work collaboratively and cultivate a shared mindset.
INTEGRITY: Play by the rules. Hold yourself and others accountable to our company’s standards.
RESPECT: Value all players. Display empathy, be inclusive and show dignity to all.