Internal Sales Consultant - #305878
Date: 2 weeks ago
City: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Contract type: Full time
Leading manufacturing company is looking for an individual with strong sales experience to assist with the control of projects, value added, slit and coil sales.
- Matric - Grade 12
- Sales & Marketing Diploma or Degree
- 5 – 7 Years relevant sales experience within a similar industry
- Proficiency on MS Office Suite
- Report to Sales Manager
- Control of projects, value added, slit and coil sales
- Capture and maintain sales and orders
- Check data accuracy in orders and invoices
- Expedite & maintain back orders
- Reconcile orders to invoicing
- Ensure that the sales quotation process is conducted in a timely manner
- Assist in implementing processes to streamline and improve the sales procedures
- Liaise with Clients via email and telephone calls
- Compile and prepare the necessary paperwork for the passing of debit/credit notes
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- Administer and maintain internal pricing schedules
- Work hand in hand with the sales team to build relationships with the Clients
- 7h30 - 16h30 Monday to Thursday
- 7h00 - 15h00 Friday
- Only if you meet the minimum job requirements and experience as mentioned above, you may submit a detailed updated CV.
- Please Apply Online and complete your registration on Ditto Hire (our application tracking system) to enable and protect you as a candidate to accept the new POPIA terms and conditions. This will then create your permanent profile with which you can apply for all jobs as advertised by AJ PERSONNEL. However, you may remove your profile from AJ PERSONNEL when you are no longer in the job market.
- AJ Personnel is fully POPIA Compliant.
- Please take note that the applicants who do not adhere to the above criteria will not be considered for the respective position.
- Note our clients may expire jobs at their own discretion.
- AJ PERSONNEL will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
- If you have not received a response within two (2) weeks from applying, your application was most likely unsuccessful.