Marketing Manager - #305935
Opportunity for a passionate, high performing and entrepreneurial Marketing Manager with at least 5 years’ experience in the FMCG market as well as at least 2 years’ experience in a managerial position to join a dynamic growing company operating in the personal care/toiletries market in South Africa as well as internationally.Requirements:
- Great track record in Marketing with a completed marketing degree or Honours degree (preferable)
- At least 5 years’ experience in the FMCG market as well as at least 2 years’ experience in a managerial position.
- Track record of success and leadership positions
- Great team working skills
- Advanced computer skills
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, the successful candidate will be required to support the Marketing Head in the following activities:
- Identify and quantify marketing opportunities in categories in which we operate
- Develop fantastic, innovative marketing mixes to maximise these opportunities
- Be responsible for implementing and executing the marketing mix to store level
- Monitor and assess the commercial success of the mix in the market place
- Look for gaps to exploit and grow
- Help to drive the export side of the business by effectively communicating our FMCG brands to suit the relevant export market
- Manage Junior Mangers and a team of 5 marketeers help them to learn and grow
- Strategic thinker who is always evaluating what the strongest growth opportunities are for the business
- Manage high pace of innovation, market analysis and category understanding for their categories.
- Crafting and executing category strategies, target setting and budget planning.
- Manage brand advertising budgets for the categories you lead
- Manage, with your team the ATL and BTL communication briefing, evaluation and execution for content creation on all key brands
- Work well with cross functional teams, leading your categories growth agenda with Design, Digital, Sales, R&D, finance and SC teams
- High attention to detail and accuracy with excellent analytical skills
- Great business acumen mixed with a creative flair
- Outstanding management and people skills
- Ability to adapt and work well under pressure
- Keen entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong Project Management skills
- Organised/driven, passionate and committed to learning, having fun doing so and winning
- Strong work ethic and values
- Strong communication skills
By applying to this advert you hereby acknowledge that you have read and accept the following Protection of Personal Information ACT (POPIA) disclaimer:
I hereby consent for Talented Recruitment to process my personal information as part of the recruitment process. Talented Recruitment shall take all reasonable measures to protect the personal information of applicants and for the purpose of this disclaimer “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Protection of Personal Information Act, Act 4 of 2013 (“POPIA”).
For more information please contact: Talya Kimberley