Bookkeeper/ Administrator - #305966
We are currently looking for a Bookkeeper or Administrator who will take care of all the financial control systems and ensuring that the unit performs well.
As a leading African Integrated Workplace Management Solutions Provider, Tsebo Solutions Group offers clients reduced costs, risk and complexities together with increased quality, efficiency and productivity. We specialise in Catering, Facilities Management, Cleaning and Hygiene, Pest Control, Protection, Energy, Procurement, Workspace Design, Engineering, Remote Camps, and more. Developing our people – the heart of Tsebo – is the foundation of our purpose. The result is a knowledgeable workforce that is in touch with every nuance of our clients’ needs. DOWNLOAD OUR ONE-PAGER to find out more about who we are in a nutshell.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist Project Manager with monthly Client Account
- Comprehensive maintenance of all financial control systems
- Report any fluctuations on stock consumption reports to the Project Manager
- Assist Project Manager with once a month surprise Audit Stock Check
- Risk skills required
- Liaise with all Project Managers, consolidating all costings for meals and functions and GP monitoring
- Assist with stock takes. Ensure all invoices received for processing, have been GRV’d on My-Market
- Computer literate – use of various computer programs ie Word, Excel, My Market, Menutec.
- Innovative, and use own initiative
- Must be able to assist with functions, if the need is there
- Compile weekly summary of Profit and Loss for the unit.
- Compile all bookkeeping returns required by Regional Office and the unit as per the times stipulated.
- Ensure all bookkeeping returns and trading analysis figures are balanced by Friday after stock takes.
- Conduct spot checks in units with Control Sheets vs POS vs Cash Received
- Conduct Cash Checks in units, balancing to PRS Cash on Hand
- Administer and manage all Local Debtor transactions and payments
- Accurate filing of account and financial records.
- Submit the relevant accurate financial documentation when needed
Skills and Competencies
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Computer literate
- Organising and planning skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Team Player
- Strong client and Customer service skills
- Relevant Degree/Diploma or Certificate
- Knowledge of industry advantageous
- Experience in a similar position an advantage
- Must be able to work on My Market, Menutec & MS Office
- Food Background essential