Store Manager - Factorie Midlands Mall - #305981
Cotton On Group
Be Who You Are. Love What You Do.
We’re an Aussie brand with our feet on the ground and our heart in our people.
Option 1 – 365: Bringing you a brand new opportunity at <Brand> <Location>.
Option 2 – New store openings: Bringing you a brand new <Brand> store for <Location>.
Option 3 – Refurb/relocation stores: Bringing you a new and improved <Brand> store for <Location>.
· Competitive base salary + super
· Local and Global career growth – progress your career across our 7 Brands
· 50% off Cotton On Group Brands | Cotton On, Cotton On Body, Cotton On Kids, Rubi Shoes, Typo, Factorie and Supre
· Wellness support 24/7 – mental health, relationships, family + more
· Discounts for you and your family - medical, travel, financial + more
· Paid Parental Leave program – helping parents return to the workplace
Store Managers enable their team to create great experiences for our customer and drive business outcomes for their store.
· Lead and embed a culture that builds a team of engaged product and Brand ambassadors within your store
· Enable and empower your Store Management team who are customer first, people focused and results driven
· Coach your team to deliver multiple Brand moments and an elevated flagship experience for our customer to shop seamlessly throughout your store
· Identify your teams development needs and motivators to drive wellness, engagement and performance to build our bench for future succession
· Work with your Field VM and Merch partners to provide customer and store insights to drive results and to create great experiences for our customer
· Manage store schedules and wages effectively to achieve productivity and wage targets
· Advocate for the Cotton On Group Foundation, leading the team on how they can make life changing impact on our projects around the world
It’s more than a job. It’s about making a positive difference in everything we do.
Who are we?
A diverse team of 20,000 around the world who love to think Big and have fun along the way. We develop, reward and recognise our team members, so they can feel empowered to reach their full potential. We know life’s more fun when you’re free to be you and our team bring their point of difference, making us into the unique global retailer we are today.
Being You can take you places at the Cotton On Group. Join us and let’s do good things together.
At Cotton On, we are focused on building a culture centred in belonging, and we are committed to creating workplaces where each individual can show up as their whole self, having an equal opportunity to succeed with us.
We are proud of our diverse global workforce of 20,000 team members from countless nationalities, and we strongly welcome and encourage individuals of all backgrounds to apply with us.
We are focused on bringing more voices, experiences and backgrounds to our workforce as we drive diverse and inclusive outcomes for our team and our customers.
If you have any individual needs in order to fully participate in the recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected] so we may support you in completing the job application process.
ABOUT THE TEAM