Financial Manager - Corporate Services - #305990
Intercare Corporate Services (Pty) Ltd
Intercare is a dynamic healthcare company focusing on offering value-based healthcare to patients. As ambassadors of the Intercare brand, everything we do is guided by our purpose to make people feel better. Our shared values of People-centred, Integrity, Inclusivity, Compassion, Excellence and Innovation define what we believe and who we are.
Intercare Corporate Services situated in Menlyn Central, Pretoria, seeks to recruit a Financial Manager for the Corporate Services division. The purpose of the position is to take responsibility for the total financial management function of the division.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for consolidated monthly management and financial reporting.
- Compile divisional budget in collaboration with executive and line management.
- Ensure annual statutory financial reporting for both consolidated and individual legal entities.
- Forecast financial results.
- Manage income tax and VAT compliance.
- Monitor changes in reporting standards and implement relevant changes to accounting policies.
- Respond to additional information requests from the business.
- Oversee cash flow management for the Division.
- Support the implementation of financial policies, procedures, and practices.
- Review and ensure accurate and timely consolidation of financial and management accounts.
- Provide regular financial information to the Executive and Line Management.
- Manage external audit processes, liaise with auditors, and collaborate with consultants during audits.
- Manage relationships with commercial banks and address operational banking matters.
- Ensure the adequacy of internal controls within the Division, aligning with Group requirements.
- Review monthly reconciliations of key balance sheet and income accounts.
- Oversee accounts payable function.
- Oversee income and value added tax compliance.
- Enhance efficiency and digitalisation of division.
- Demonstrate visible management in alignment with the Company’s vision, mission, and values.
- Develop and mentor team members to enhance business efficiency.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures by managing exceptions and escalating issues appropriately.
- Support and Facilitate Human Capital Initiatives and processes, including performance management and Industrial Relations.
- Relevant BCom degree
- Minimum 7 – 10 years managing the entire financial function of a medium sized organisation, including the management of staff members.
- Proven leadership and/or people management experience
- Team player
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
CLOSING DATE: 29 FEBRUARY 2024
All applications can be submitted on: https://intercare.simplify.hr/
If you are not contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date please regard your application as unsuccessful.